Highlights of the tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private tour and all activities as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking, trained, Professional and experienced tour guide
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle(s)
- All entrance fees
What's not included
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Bhaktapur is in many ways the most medieval of the three major cities in the Kathmandu valley. Much of its glorious architecture dates from the end of the 17th century. Bhaktapur known as Khwapa in local Newari tongue, meaning city of devotees. It is the only museum of medieval art and architecture rich in sculpture, woodcarving and colossal pagoda temples sacred to different gods and goddesses. Bhaktapur is known as the ‘City of Devotees’, the ‘City of Culture’, the ‘Living Heritage’, and ‘Nepal’s Cultural Gem’. Bhaktapur is filled with monuments, most terra-cotta with carved wood columns, palaces and temples with elaborate carvings, gilded roofs, open courtyards. The city is dotted with pagodas and religious shrines.
Is this trip right for you?
ELEVATION: 1,401 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
TRAVEL STYLE: DAY TOUR
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations,affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.