Bhaktapur is in many ways the most medieval of the three major cities in the Kathmandu valley. Much of its glorious architecture dates from the end of the 17th century. Bhaktapur is known as Khwapa in the local Newari tongue, meaning city of devotees. It is the only museum of medieval art and architecture rich in sculpture, woodcarving and colossal pagoda temples sacred to different gods and goddesses. Bhaktapur is known as the 'City of Devotees', the 'City of Culture', the 'Living Heritage', and 'Nepal's Cultural Gem’. Bhaktapur is filled with monuments, most terra-cotta with carved wood columns, palaces, and temples with elaborate carvings, gilded roofs, open courtyards. The city is dotted with pagodas and religious shrines.
Highlights of the Tours
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore Bhaktapur
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Day Tour –Bhaktapur Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
- Expert bilingual guide
- Private vehicle transportation
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking period.
- Private tour and all activities as per itinerary
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits and site entry fees
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- Additional costs due to illness, rescue, force majeure, changes of flight and itinerary
- International flights
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Get in touch with us
Ready to book or need some information? Contact us for the Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed itinerary, detailed gear list, and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure. Want to make it a private tour? You can also use this tour as a base for a tailor-made itinerary or to discuss your ideas or to get some suggestions from one of our travel consultants, please fill in our request form.
Is this trip right for you?
ELEVATION: 1,401 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
TRAVEL STYLE: DAY TOUR
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations,affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|BHAKTAPUR DAY TOUR||$ 0||$ 0||50||Anytime||1 Day|
|Name||Price ( Adults/Children )||Persons ( Adults/Children )||Quantity||Total|