Highlights of the tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private tour and all activities as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking, trained, Professional and experienced tour guide
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle(s)
- All entrance fees
What's not included
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Kathmandu is the largest city and capital of Nepal and the namesake of the Kathmandu Valley bounded by green mountain walls and mighty snowcapped peaks. The Kathmandu UNESCO World Heritage Sites Day Tours includes visit of Kathmandu Durbar squire, Bouddhanath Stupa, Bhaktapur and Pasupatinath temple. A friendly and professional guide will escort you to make your trip a memorable one. guide will explain the religious, cultural and historical significance of these UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This tour is specially design to give a good overview of the religious, historical and cultural significance of the various sites in the Kathmandu Valley. Behold the brilliance of architecture of the ancient era in a small-group tour around the Kathmandu city.
Is this trip right for you?
ELEVATION: 1,400 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
TRAVEL STYLE: DAY TOUR
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations,affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.