Highlights of the tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private tour and all activities as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking, trained, Professional and experienced tour guide
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle(s)
- All entrance fees
What's not included
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Nagarkot hiking is easy and recommended to people of any age group. Nagarkot is Just 32km from Kathmandu. It is an exotic marvelous spot in the Kathmandu valley and known for its views of the Himalaya, with eight ranges visible (Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Jugal, Rolwaling, Everest and Numbur), including Mount Everest to the northeast, which are especially striking at sunrise and sunset. Nagarkot hiking is the great way to explore the view of Valley Rim. Nagarkot hiking is the best way to reenergize your soul in the serene atmosphere close in the heart of nature. It is considered one of the most picturesque spots of Nepal. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic outlook of the great Kathmandu Valley.
Is this trip right for you?
ELEVATION: 2,175 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
TRAVEL STYLE: DAY TOUR
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations,affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.