Got a day in Kathmandu? Ranikot Hiking is specially designed for the beginning hikers. This trail offers a great panoramic view of Himalayas and bird eyes view of the entire Kathmandu Valley. It is an exclusive hike just 15 km away from Kathmandu City through the breathtaking natural wonders in Bhaktapur. You can experience jungle walk, excellent view of Kathmandu Valley as well as You can get a view of the snow-capped Himalayas, village lifestyle of local people. Brace yourself for the most exotic and beauteous journey of your lifetime! Why not spend a day with a fruitful memory?
Highlights of the Tours
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Ranikot Village Hike
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Day Tour –Ranikot Village Hike.
- Expert bilingual guide
- Private vehicle transportation
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking period.
- Private tour and all activities as per itinerary
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits and site entry fees
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- Additional costs due to illness, rescue, force majeure, changes of flight and itinerary
- International flights
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Get in touch with us
Ready to book or need some information? Contact us for the Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed itinerary, detailed gear list, and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure. Want to make it a private tour? You can also use this tour as a base for a tailor-made itinerary or to discuss your ideas or to get some suggestions from one of our travel consultants, please fill in our request form.
Is this trip right for you?
ELEVATION: 1,401 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
TRAVEL STYLE: DAY TOUR
Greater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
SERVICE LEVEL: UPGRADED
Quality accommodations,affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|Ranikot Village Hike||$ 0||$ 0||50||Anytime||1 Day|
|Name||Price ( Adults/Children )||Persons ( Adults/Children )||Quantity||Total|