The Annapurna Base Camp is among the most popular and classical treks in the world which offers stunning beauty that attracts trekkers around the world. Annapurna base camp trek is also known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. It offers spectacular views of the world’s highest mountains and the perfect blend of nature and culture. It is also considered one of the best viewpoints in the world. The trail takes you through diverse landscape and culture where you could experience breathtaking scenery, mountain vistas, terraced fields and a variety of flora and fauna. You will get to learn about people of different ethnicity during the trail. You can explore the spectacular views of the world’s highest mountains Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m – 7th highest mountain in the world), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m – world’s 10th highest mountain), and other significant peaks like Machhapuchre, Annapurna South, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Hiu Chuli and many other tantalizing snow-capped peaks.
Highlights of the Tours
- Breathtaking vistas trekking
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life & Explore the typical Nepali Village
- Journey into the heart of the Annapurna Sanctuary
- Explore the Hindu shrine of Pashupatinath and the giant Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath in Kathmandu
- Impressive sunrise views from Poon Hill
- Views of the world’s highest mountains: Dhaulagiri I (7th) and Annapurna I (10th)
- Spectacular mountain and glacier views from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Day 01 – Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02 – Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
- Day 03 – Kathmandu – Pokhara (Flight or drive 7-8 hrs)
- Day 04 – Pokhara - drive to Nayapul (1 1/2 hrs) - trek to Tikhedhunga (1570 m) or Ulleri (1940 m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 05 – Tikhedhunga (1570 m) or Ulleri (1940 m) - Ghorepani (2750 m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 06 – Ghorepani (2750 m) - Poon Hill (3210 m) - Tadapani (2650 m) 6 hrs.
- Day 07 – Tadapani (2650 m) - Chomrong (2170 m) 5 hrs
- Day 08 – Chomrong (2170 m) - Dovan (2600 m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 09 – Dovan (2600 m) - Machapuchare Base Camp (3700 m) 7-8 hrs
- Day 10 – Machapuchare Base Camp (3700 m) - Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m) 3 hrs
- Day 11 – Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m) - Bamboo (2310 m) 7-8 hrs
- Day 12 – Bamboo (2310 m) - Jhinu Danda (1780 m) via Chomrong; visit hot springs 7 hrs
- Day 13 – Jhinu Danda (1780 m) - Pothana (1870 m) via Landruk, 7 Hrs
- Day 14 – Pothana (1870 m) - Kande via Australian Camp, drive 1 hr to Pokhara
- Day 15 – Flight Pokhara - Kathmandu, or drive 7-8 hrs
- Day 16 – Kathmandu-Final Departure
- Expert bilingual guide
- Private vehicle transportation
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking period.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits and site entry fees
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- All necessary paper works, TIMS and Annapurna National park entrance Permit.
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Internal flights and land transport involved in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- Additional costs due to illness, rescue, force majeure, changes of flight and itinerary
- International flights
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Get in touch with us
Ready to book or need some information? Contact us for the Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed itinerary, detailed gear list, and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure. Want to make it a private tour? You can also use this tour as a base for a tailor-made itinerary or to discuss your ideas or to get some suggestions from one of our travel consultants, please fill in our request form.
Is this trip right for you?
LOCATION: Annapurna base camp
ELEVATION: 4130 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport, Pokhara Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
PERMIT NEEDED: ACAP, TIMS
SEASONS: January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
TRAVEL STYLE: ACTIVE
Quality accommodations, affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
SERVICE LEVEL: BASIC
Simple and clean hotels and hostels (Teahouse/Lodge); affordable public and private transport; many optional activities.
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP||$ 0||$ 0||50||Anytime||16 Days|
|Name||Price ( Adults/Children )||Persons ( Adults/Children )||Quantity||Total|