Annapurna Circuit Trek is the most famous world’s classic trails of Nepal. It is one of the most stunningly beautiful, life-changing experiences you can have on your travels. If you want to experience a little bit of everything Nepal has to offer, this is perhaps the best trek to set off on. It offers the spectacular views of the world's highest mountains and the perfect blend of nature and culture. The trail takes you through diverse landscape and culture where you could experience breathtaking scenery, mountain vistas, terraced fields and a variety of flora and fauna. You will get to learn about people of different ethnicity during the trail. Almost all trekking trip of Annapurna region starts from Pokhara and ends in Pokhara. October and November or April and May are widely considered to be the best times for trekking in the Annapurna Circuit. You can also trek at other times of the year, but you will need to be a little more prepared for adverse weather conditions. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek reaches a maximum elevation of 13,780 feet. The Annapurna Circuit Trek travels to over 17,770 feet.
Highlights of the Tours
- Breathtaking vistas trekking
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life & Explore the typical Nepali Village
- Travel to the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki Gorge
- Explore the Hindu shrine of Pashupatinath and the giant Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath in Kathmandu
- Enjoy trekking on one of the best trails in the world
- Explore a variety of floras & faunas
- Cross the world's highest navigable pass, the Thorong La Pass (5416m)
- See Annapurna I, II, III and IV as well as Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare mountains up close
- Day 01 –Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02 –Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
- Day 03 – Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar
- Day 04 – Drive Besisahar- Timang (2270m,4-5 hrs
- Day 05 – Trek Timang – Chame (2670m, 4-5hrs
- Day 06 – Chame (2730 m) - Pisang (3186 m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 07 – Pisang (3186 m) - Manang village (3540 m) via Ghyaru and Ngawal. 7-8 hours
- Day 08 – Rest day and acclimatization. Explore Manang.
- Day 09 – Manang (3540 m) - Yak Kharka (4050 m) 6 hrs
- Day 10 – Yak Kharka (4050 m) - Thorong Phedi (4510 m) 4 hrs
- Day 11 – Thorong Phedi (4510 m) - Muktinath (3760 m) via Thorong-La pass (5416 m) 9 hrs
- Day 12 – Muktinath (3760 m) – Jomsom (2720m) 5-4 hrs
- Day 13 – Drive to Tatopani (1190m,3-4 hrs)
- Day 14 – Tatopani (1190 m) - Ghorepani (2800 m) 8-9 hrs
- Day 15 – Ghorepani – Tadapani (2630m,) 5-6 hrs
- Day 16 – Tadapani – Ghandruk (1940m) 4-3 hrs
- Day 17 – Ghandruk – Pokhara ( 4 hrs)
- Day 18 – Flight Pokhara to Kathmandu or drive 8 hrs
- Day 19 – Kathmandu-Final Departure
- Expert bilingual guide
- Private vehicle transportation
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking period.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits and site entry fees
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- All necessary paper works, TIMS and Annapurna National park entrance Permit.
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Internal flights and land transport involved in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- Additional costs due to illness, rescue, force majeure, changes of flight and itinerary
- International flights
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Get in touch with us
Ready to book or need some information? Contact us for the Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed itinerary, detailed gear list, and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure. Want to make it a private tour? You can also use this tour as a base for a tailor-made itinerary or to discuss your ideas or to get some suggestions from one of our travel consultants, please fill in our request form.
Is this trip right for you?
LOCATION: Annapurna Circuit
ELEVATION: 5416 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport, Pokhara Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
PERMIT NEEDED: ACAP, TIMS
SEASONS: JMarch, April, May, September, October, November
TRAVEL STYLE: ACTIVE
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures, made for outdoor types.
SERVICE LEVEL: BASIC
Simple and clean hotels and hostels (Teahouse/Lodge); affordable public and private transport; many optional activities.
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|Annapurna Circuit Trek||$ 0||$ 0||50||Anytime||19 Days|
|Name||Price ( Adults/Children )||Persons ( Adults/Children )||Quantity||Total|