Everest Base Camp Trek. Everest region is famous for trekking as well as peak climbing. Everest region offers up some of the highest treks in the world. All of the treks to Everest region start from Lukla (or below) to Phakding and head north to the village of Namche Bazaar at an elevation 3,436M. The trail to the Everest are often steeply ascending or descending, you share the path with yaks and mules, and the altitude makes the effort harder. The primary goal of an Everest trek is the Everest base camp at an elevation of about 5340 meters. But you cannot see Everest from the base camp, so most trekkers climb Kala Pattar, an unassuming 5545-meter bump on the southern flank of Pumori (7145 meters).The Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the beautiful and the famous trekking destination of Nepal. It is high on the bucket list for many trekkers. Everest base camp situated at an elevation of 5,380m. Brace yourself for the most exotic and beauteous journey of your lifetime!
Highlights of the Tours
- Breathtaking vistas trekking
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life & Explore the typical Nepali Village
- Explore ancient traditional Nepali bazaars in Kathmandu, Lukla, and Namche Bazaar
- Explore the Hindu shrine of Pashupatinath and the giant Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath in Kathmandu
- Pass through gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers etc.
- Experience the wonder of Tengboche Monastery at a height of 3860m
- Visit Sir Edmund Hillary memorials.
- Explore Everest Base Camp which provides the eye-popping view of Mt. Everest
- Experience Tibetan-style villages
- Ascend to Everest Base Camp
- Day 01 – Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02 – Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
- Day 03 – Fly To Lukla (30 Minutes Flight), Trek To Phakding (2651m): 3-4 Hours Of Trek
- Day 04 – Phakding To Namche Bazaar (3438m): 5 - 6 Hours
- Day 05 – Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar: (3440m)
- Day 06 – Namche Bazaar To Tengboche (3870m): 5- 6 Hours
- Day 07 – Tengboche To Dingboche (4360m): 5 - 6 Hours
- Day 08 – Dingboche: Acclimatization
- Day 09 – Dingboche To Lobuche (4600m):5 - 6 Hours
- Day 10 – Lobuche To Gorakshepe (5170m), Visit Everest Base Camp (5364m), Back To Gorakshep: 7 - 8 Hours
- Day 11 – Gorakshepe To Kala Patthar (5,545m) To Pheriche (4,288m): 7-8 Hours
- Day 12 – Pheriche To Namche Bazaar (3,440m): 7 - 8 Hours
- Day 13 – Namche Bazaar To Lukla (2,800m):5 - 6 Hours
- Day 14 – Fly Back To Kathmandu
- Day 15 – Leisure Day in Kathmandu
- Day 16 – Kathmandu-Final Departure
- Expert bilingual guide
- Private vehicle transportation
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking period.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits and site entry fees
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- All necessary paper works, TIMS and Sagarmatha National park entrance Permit.
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Internal flights and land transport involved in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- Additional costs due to illness, rescue, force majeure, changes of flight and itinerary
- International flights
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Get in touch with us
Ready to book or need some information? Contact us for the Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed itinerary, detailed gear list, and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure. Want to make it a private tour? You can also use this tour as a base for a tailor-made itinerary or to discuss your ideas or to get some suggestions from one of our travel consultants, please fill in our request form.
Is this trip right for you?
LOCATION: Everest Base Camp Trek
ELEVATION: 5550 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport, Lukla Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
PERMIT NEEDED: TIMS, Entrance Sagarmatha National Park
SEASONS: March, April, May, August, September, October, November
TRAVEL STYLE: ACTIVE
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures, made for outdoor types.
SERVICE LEVEL: BASIC
Simple and clean hotels and hostels (Teahouse/Lodge); affordable public and private transport; many optional activities.
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|Everest Base Camp Trek||$ 0||$ 0||50||Anytime||16 Days|
|Name||Price ( Adults/Children )||Persons ( Adults/Children )||Quantity||Total|