Langtang is a region in the Himalayas of Nepal to the north of the Kathmandu Valley. Langtang is a narrow valley lying south of Tibetan border. The valley lies between the main Himalaya range to the north and small snowy peaks to the south. Langtang has over 70 glaciers of varying sizes, the Langtang and Ganesh Himal mountain ranges, and high-altitude lakes including Gosainkunda, Parvatikunda, Bhairavkunda, and Dudhkunda. The important mountains in Langtang trekking are Langtang Lirung 7246m, Gang Chhenpo 6388m, Naya Kangri 5846m and Dorje Lakpa 6966m.The Langtang is renowned for its beautiful cedar forests and flowers and the views of soaring Himalayan peaks including Shishapangma which is one of the 8000 metre peaks. Langtang is often described as the most beautiful valley in the world and includes seeing the amazing Gosainkund Lake and returning via the Tamang Heritage Trail.
Highlights of the Tours
- Breathtaking vistas trekking
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life & Explore the typical Nepali Village
- Stunning view of the Icefall from Kimshung and Langtang Lirung peaks
- Explore the Hindu shrine of Pashupatinath and the giant Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath in Kathmandu
- Enjoy trekking on one of the best trails in the world
- Explore a variety of floras & faunas
- Panoramic view of the Himalayas from the Kyangjin Ri
- A scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
- Day 01 –Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02 –Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
- Day 03 – Drive Syabrubesi (1303m),5-6 hrs
- Day 04 – Trek to lama hotel (2410m,4-5 hrs )
- Day 05 – Trek to Lama hotel to Langtang village (3430m, 5-6 hrs)
- Day 06 – Trek to Langtang Village to Kyanjingumba (3830m,4-5 hrs)
- Day 07 – Rest day at Kyanjingumba
- Day 08 – Trek to Kyanjingumba to Rimche (2399 m, 5-6 hrs)
- Day 09 – Trek Rimche to thulosyabru (2210 m,3-4 hrs)
- Day 10 – Trek Thulosyabru to chandanbari (3330m, 4-5 hrs )
- Day 11 – Trek Chandanbari to Gosaikunda (3480m,( 5-6 hrs)
- Day 12 – Trek Ghosaikunda to Ghopte 3530m,7-8 hrs )
- Day 13 – Trek Ghopte to Mangengoth ( 3390 m,4-5 hrs )
- Day 14 – Trek Mangengoth to Kutumsang (2470m,3-4 hrs )
- Day 15 – Trek Kutumsang to chisopani (2215m,5-6 hrs )
- Day 16 – Trek Chisopani to sundarijal , ( 3-4 hrs ) drive to Kathmandu
- Day 17 – Day at Leisure/Farewell dinner /Hotel
- Day 18 – Kathmandu-Final Departure
- Expert bilingual guide
- Private vehicle transportation
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking period.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits and site entry fees
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- All necessary paper works, TIMS and Langtang National Park Entrance.
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Internal flights and land transport involved in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- Additional costs due to illness, rescue, force majeure, changes of flight and itinerary
- International flights
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Get in touch with us
Ready to book or need some information? Contact us for the Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed itinerary, detailed gear list, and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure. Want to make it a private tour? You can also use this tour as a base for a tailor-made itinerary or to discuss your ideas or to get some suggestions from one of our travel consultants, please fill in our request form.
Is this trip right for you?
ELEVATION: 3830 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
PERMIT NEEDED: TIMS and Langtang National Park Entrance
SEASONS:March, April, May, September, October, November
TRAVEL STYLE: ACTIVE
Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures, made for outdoor types.
SERVICE LEVEL: BASIC
Simple and clean hotels and hostels (Teahouse/Lodge); affordable public and private transport; many optional activities.
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|Langtang Valley Trekking||$ 0||$ 0||50||Anytime||18 Days|
|Name||Price ( Adults/Children )||Persons ( Adults/Children )||Quantity||Total|