Manaslu is one of the best trekking destinations in the world. it is located in the west-central part of Nepal. Manalsu is the name of the mountain, which is the eighth highest mountain in the world with the height of 8,156m. Manaslu region offers a range of trekking option to the travelers. Manaslu circuit trek is popular trekking route of Manaslu region. The paths of the Manaslu region holds enthralling landscapes, panoramic vistas of grand mountains, and nineteen wooded areas holding rhododendron and bamboo trees as well as a home for diverse floras and faunas. Modernization and commercialization have not touched the purity of the environment yet, so your trek to Manaslu will be a time-travel experience.
Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the challenging treks in Nepal. Trekking around Manaslu offers the opportunity to experience off-the-beaten paths and untouched regions of Nepal. This region is less explored by the trekkers and was opened for trekking only since 1991. At present day too it requires a special permit to enter the region and circle round its exotic circuit.
Manaslu region is blessed with the purely natural environment, majestic Himalayan beauties, rich Buddhist culture & tradition, and rich bio-diversity. Mt. Manaslu (8,156m) is the eight highest mountains in the world located in the west-central part of Nepal and inside the Manaslu region.
Highlights of the Tours
- Breathtaking vistas trekking
- Immerse yourself in Nepali life & Explore the typical Nepali Village
- Witness majestic mountains view of Mt. Manaslu (8163m)-the 8th tallest peak in the world.
- Explore the Hindu shrine of Pashupatinath and the giant Buddhist stupa at Boudhanath in Kathmandu
- Cross Larkya La Pass located at an altitude of 5,213 meters.
- Explore a variety of floras & faunas at the remote Manaslu conservation area.
- Witness variety of floras and faunas.
- Discover authentic Hindu & Tibetan-style villages where inhabitants follow different traditional ways of livings.
- Day 01 – Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02 – Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour. Rest of day at leisure.
- Day 03 – Drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola (710m) about 8 hrs drive
- Day 04 – Sotikhola to MachhaKhola
- Day 05 – MachhaKhola to Jagat
- Day 06 – Jagat to Deng
- Day 07 – Deng to Namrung
- Day 08 – Namrung to Samagaun
- Day 09 – Acclimatization day at Samagaun
- Day 10 – Samagaun to Samdo
- Day 11 – Samdo to Dharmasala
- Day 12 – Dharma Sala to Bhimthang. 3720m (8/9 hrs)
- Day 13 – Bhimthang to Surkee
- Day 14 – Surkee to Tal
- Day 15 – Tal to Shyange
- Day 16 – Shyange to Besisahar; Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Day 17 – Day at leisure
- Day 18 – Kathmandu-Final Departure
- Expert bilingual guide
- Private vehicle transportation
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trekking period.
- Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits and site entry fees
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
- All necessary paper works, TIMS and Restricted Area Trekking Permit to Manaslu, MCAP, ACAP, TIMS
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Internal flights and land transport involved in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- Additional costs due to illness, rescue, force majeure, changes of flight and itinerary
- International flights
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Get in touch with us
Ready to book or need some information? Contact us for the Pre-Departure document which contains a detailed itinerary, detailed gear list, and other important information to help you prepare for your adventure. Want to make it a private tour? You can also use this tour as a base for a tailor-made itinerary or to discuss your ideas or to get some suggestions from one of our travel consultants, please fill in our request form.
Is this trip right for you?
ELEVATION: 5125 m
CURRENCY: Nepalese rupee (NPR)
Nearest Airport: Tribhuvan International Airport
TIME ZONE: Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) DST not observed
PERMIT NEEDED: Restricted Area Trekking Permit to Manaslu, MCAP, ACAP, TIMS
SEASONS: March, April, May, September, October, November
TRAVEL STYLE: ACTIVE
Simple and clean hotels and hostels (Teahouse/Lodge); affordable public and private transport; many optional activities.
SERVICE LEVEL: BASIC
Quality accommodations,affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|Manaslu Circuit Trekking||$ 0||$ 0||50||Anytime||18 Days|
|Name||Price ( Adults/Children )||Persons ( Adults/Children )||Quantity||Total|